These No Bake Almond Butter Cookies are super easy to make and are absolutely delicious!
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Line a tray with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, milk, and salt to a rapid boil. Boil for one minute.
- Turn off the heat and add the almond butter, vanilla, shredded coconut, and rolled oats and stir until well combined.
- Use a regular sized cookie scoop to drop the mixture onto the wax paper. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes, and then transfer to the freezer to set completely, about another 30-45 minutes.
- These are best kept stored in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: cookie recipes
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 9.2 g
- Sodium: 50.9 mg
- Fat: 12.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: no bake almond butter cookies