This Vegan Chocolate Ganache is simple to make with just two ingredients and you can use it in so many ways!
- 10 ounces good quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 ounces (1 cup) coconut cream
- Heat your coconut cream in a small saucepan over medium low heat. You don’t want it to come to a boil, but get hot enough that it’s just about to simmer. If it gets too hot, it will burn your chocolate, but if it’s not hot enough it won’t melt it properly. You should be able to put your finger in the coconut cream without it hurting.
- Pour the heated coconut cream over the finely chopped chocolate and let it sit for two minutes.
- Stir the chocolate and coconut cream, folding them together. Keep stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- Use at this temperature for a pourable glaze or to dip fruit. Allow to cool to use as a vegan frosting.
*If your ganache gets too hard at any point, you can always gently reheat it to soften.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 13.4 grams
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19.4 grams
- Protein: 2.5 grams