These Flaxseed Cookies are lightly sweet, spiked with cinnamon flavor, and perfect with morning coffee!
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed meal, golden or regular*
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flaxseed meal, almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and sweetener.
- Add the eggs and coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough using an ice cream scoop and place on the baking sheet at least 3 inches apart. If desired, sprinkle the top of the cookies with extra cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire baking rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
*When I use golden flaxseed meal with these, the cookies spread more and are thinner. They spread less and are thicker with regular flaxseed meal.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 0.4 grams
- Fat: 19 grams
- Carbohydrates: 2.2 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Protein: 8 grams