- 1 1/2 cups whole cashews (I used dry roasted, salted)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 very large or 2 smaller lemons)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place the cashews in a food processor and process until a fine crumb.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it comes together in a ball.
- Roll the “dough” into approximately 1-inch balls and place them on a plate or tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm.
- We like these best stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 78
- Sugar: 2.2g
- Sodium: 4.3mg
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.1g