It’s never been easier to make homemade bone broth! This Instant Pot Bone Broth recipe can be ready in about 2 hours.
- Bones from a 3-4 pound chicken
- 2 quarts water
- 2–3 large carrots, cut into chunks
- 2–3 large celery stalks, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- handful of fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, parsley
- 1–2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- optional: salt, pepper, garlic cloves, shallot, bay leaf
- Put all of the ingredients in the Instant Pot and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
- Use the manual button to set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 90 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally or use the quick release valve.
- Strain the broth using a fine mesh strainer and transfer into a storage container. Can be refrigerated for 3-5 days or frozen for up to 6 months. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours