Save money by making a DIY Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix! It takes less than 5 minutes to combine these fall spices and you’ll have it on hand for all your favorite recipes.
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all spices in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Store in a small airtight jar.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: staple recipes
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
- Calories: 6
Keywords: homemade pumpkin pie spice