These vegan and gluten-free Healthy Pumpkin Cookies are made with ground flaxseed and almond flour and are as nutritious as they are delicious!
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin pureé
- 1/4 cup oil*
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flaxseed meal, almond flour, erythritol, pumpkin spice mix, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the pumpkin pureé and oil.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the mixture onto the baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely on the pan before transferring. Enjoy!
*I have tried melted coconut oil and avocado oil and I recommend either
For the optional frosting: gently heat 2-3 tablespoons coconut butter. Add unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 9.1 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 grams
- Carbohydrates: 6 grams
- Fiber: 2.1 grams
- Protein: 2.3 grams
Keywords: healthy pumpkin cookie