Healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Fresh mint makes a refreshing and delicious dessert smoothie!
- Author: Maryea Flaherty from Healthy Happy Mama
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 smoothies 1x
- Category: smoothie recipe
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 medium or large frozen* bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, lightly packed, or to taste (I thought this was just right, but start with less if you prefer and add to your preference)
- 1/4 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Blend for less time if you prefer small bits of chocolate chips in your smoothie.
- To freeze bananas, slice the bananas and freeze them on a tray. Then add to a freezer container until ready to use.
- If the smoothie is too thick for your preference or your blender’s capacity, you can add a bit more milk.
- This smoothie works very well with a high-powered blender like the Vitamix. (affiliate link)
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 14 grams
- Sodium: 232mg
- Fat: 8.3 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 42 grams
- Fiber: 9.5 grams
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: mint chocolate chip smoothie