This Coconut Lime Chicken is a perfect example of a healthy Instant Pot recipe!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 heaping cups large cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2” chunks
- 1 (13.25 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cooked rice or grain of choice, or cauliflower rice
- Place all of the ingredients, except the spinach, in the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and adjust the time to 6 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then turn the knob to release any remaining pressure and unlock the lid. Stir in the baby spinach leaves.
- To serve, spoon 1/3 cup rice into a bowl (if using) and top with 1 cup of the chicken mixture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Instant Pot recipes
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 567
- Sugar: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 17 grams
- Saturated Fat: 11 grams
- Fiber: 4.2
- Protein: 33 grams
Keywords: healthy Instant Pot recipes