Made with three simple ingredients, these Almond Flour Chocolate Chip cookies are vegan, gluten-free, Paleo friendly, and made without refined sugar. A healthy cookie has NEVER tasted this good.
- 2 cups finely sifted almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips*
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, almond butter, and maple syrup. Stir until well combined and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough onto to baking sheet. Use a spoon or your fingers to flatten the tops of the cookies. (They will not flatten or spread during the baking time.)
- Bake in the preheated oven until just starting to brown, 12 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully transfer to a wire baking rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
*I prefer to use these stevia sweetened chocolate chips for these to cut back on the overall sugar. This is reflected in the nutritional information. (affiliate link)
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: cookie recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 8 grams
- Fat: 11 grams
- Carbohydrates: 16 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
Keywords: healthy chocolate chip cookies