Grilled Brussels Sprouts are full of flavor, easy to make, and are a healthy side dish!
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, rough end removed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare your Brussels sprouts and place them in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and maple syrup. Pour the marinade over the Brussels sprouts.
- Allow the Brussels sprouts to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to 450 degrees.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a grill basket. Place a cookie sheet under the grill basket. Shake the grill basket so the Brussels sprouts are not dripping in marinade. Add salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat.
- Grill the Brussels sprouts at 450 degrees until they are browned and crispy, about 40 minutes. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 3.7 grams
- Fat: 3.9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11.6 grams
- Protein: 3.9 grams
Keywords: Grilled Brussels Sprouts