This Gluten-free Strawberry Pie is a super easy, one-bowl recipe that results in a delicious crustless pie everyone loves!
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup Swerve sweetener (erythritol)
- 2 cups fresh strawberry pieces
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a pie pan with cooking oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and Swerve. Stir in the strawberries to coat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract,
and orange zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. The mixture will be thick.
- Transfer the mixture to the pie pan and use a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake in the heated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the edges are starting to get golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: dessert recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 198
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Fat: 12.8 grams
- Saturated Fat: 7.6 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Fiber: 1.3 grams
- Protein: 2.9 grams
Keywords: Gluten-Free Strawberry Pie