Why not pretend every day is your birthday? With these healthy Birthday Cake Energy Balls you can do that! Made with just cashews, dates, vanilla, and almond flour, you won’t believe how delicious these are!
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups soft, pitted Deglet Noor dates
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour, divided
- Optional: naturally-colored sprinkles
- Place the cashews in a food processor and process until they are completely broken down and come together in a creamy paste. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add the dates and vanilla and process until they come together in a sticky ball.
- Next, add half of the almond flour and pulse until just combined.
- Remove the s-blade from the food processor and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup almond flour.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the “batter” and then use your hands to form a ball and place them on a tray. If you choose to use sprinkles, add sprinkles to a plate and roll each ball in sprinkles, gently pressing them in as needed.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow the balls to firm. Keep these stored in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: snack recipes
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 10 grams
- Fat: 6.3 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Fiber: 1.7 grams
- Protein: 3.3 grams
Keywords: birthday cake energy balls