This Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe is simple to make and just happens to be vegan, low-carb, AND keto!
- Line an 8X8 inch baking pan with wax paper or foil.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the coconut butter.
- Stir in the coconut milk and chocolate chips.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Optional: sprinkled flaked or coarse sea salt over the top. Place in refrigerator until set, about 2 hours. Slice and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours (chill time)
- Category: recipes
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 2.97 grams
- Fat: 11 grams
- Saturated Fat: 8.8 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.2 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 5.85 grams (3.5 net carbs)
- Fiber: 2.275 grams
- Protein: 1.325 grams
Keywords: Easy Chocolate Fudge