- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 cups baby spinach or baby greens of choice, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
- Wrap your sweet potatoes in tin foil. Place them in the crockpot and cook on low 7 hours.
- About 20 minutes before you want your sweet potatoes ready, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onion, chicken, mushrooms, salt, pepper, and oregano to the skillet. Cook until the mushrooms have released all of their liquid and it has mostly all evaporated, about 6 minutes.
- Add the spinach and garlic and cook another minute or so until the greens are wilted but still bright green. Remove from the heat.
- Open each sweet potato and fill it with 1/4 of the filling. Top with 1 ounce of feta cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 serving of 4
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Sodium: 956mg
- Fat: 11.8g
- Carbohydrates: 18.8g
- Protein: 20.7g