Cauliflower Tacos Recipe
Vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make, load these Cauliflower Tacos up with your favorite toppings!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: dinner recipes
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: vegan
For the Cauliflower Filling
- 20 ounces cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/2 large onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
For the Tacos
- shredded lettuce
- dairy or non-dairy shredded cheese
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower florets and sunflower seeds until they are a diced, but not mushy.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower mixture and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, water, and seasoning and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Heat the taco shells according to package directions.
- Serve the cauliflower mixture with the taco shells and your desired toppings.
*Links to products are affiliate links.
**Nutritional information includes filling and taco shells, not optional toppings as those will vary.
- Serving Size: 3 tacos
- Calories: 372
- Sugar: 5.9 grams
- Fat: 14. 3 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 54.9 grams
- Fiber: 10.7 grams
- Protein: 11.1 grams
Keywords: Cauliflower Tacos Recipe