- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth/stock
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, vegetable broth, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Add the cauliflower pieces into the large bowl and stir until all the pieces are coated.
- Place each piece of cauliflower on the baking sheet, shaking off any excess batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown.
- Take the roasted cauliflower and coat it with the buffalo hot sauce and serve immediately. Enjoy!