This is a super easy salad to put together and it’s perfectly balanced with flavors and textures.
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- 2 cups medium diced apple (not peeled)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup avocado oil Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- Place the broccoli, cauliflower, and diced apple in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whistk together the Greek yogurt, mayo, honey, vinegar, mustard, and
- Drizzle on the broccoli, cauliflower, and apple and stir to evenly coat. Add in the pepitas and pecans and stir one more time.
- Allow to chill for one hour before serving. Enjoy!
Note: This recipe will keep for 3-4 days when stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Optional Recipe Variations
- Add in 3-4 slices of cooked, chopped bacon at the end
- Add in 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries (to substitute or in addition to the apples)
- Add in 1/2 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: salad recipes
- Method: chopping
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 14.2 grams
- Fat: 10.1 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19.9 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
Keywords: Broccoli Cauliflower Salad