These Apple Cheddar Tuna Patties are easy to make and full of great flavor!
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Wild Albacore Tuna *, drained
- 3/4 cup grated apple (from one small apple)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar (plus more for topping, if desired)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- avocado oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients well.
- Form the mixture into four patties and allow to rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat a thin layer of avocado oil in a large (ovenproof if adding more cheese) skillet over medium high heat. (I prefer my cast iron skillet*)
- Put the patties in the skillet and cook about 5 minutes on each side.
- If you’d like to add more cheese to the top, add it to the top of the patties and melt under your oven’s broiler, about 2 minutes. Enjoy!
*Links to products are affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my blog!
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 pattie
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 4 grams
- Fat: 6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 10 grams