- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or neutral oil of choice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (honey will probably work but I haven’t tried it)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar or sugar of choice
- ~1/4 cup of your favorite jam or chia seed jam
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In your food processor, process the almonds and rolled oats until you have a coarse crumb. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in the flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and still until combined.
Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and then roll to coat in the coconut sugar. Place on a baking sheet and use your thumb to make an indentation in the middle. Add about 1 teaspoon jam to the center of each indentation.
Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray on a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from here.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 7.1g
- Sodium: 25.5mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 15.1g
- Protein: 2.3g