This Thai Green Curry recipe is a quick, easy, and healthy weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
- 1 package extra-firm tofu
- avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 orange (or red) bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Press the tofu to remove the water. (Instruction on how to press tofu without a tofu press here.)
- Heat a thin layer of avocado oil in a large stock pot and then add the tofu. Pan fry until browned on all sides, about 10-15 minutes. Remove the tofu from the pot and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, ginger, broccoli, peas, and bell peppers to the pot. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, green curry paste, tamari, and fresh lime juice and stir until combined. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with coconut rice and top with cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: recipes
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 2.8 g.
- Sodium: 1306.9 mg.
- Fat: 20.9 g.
- Carbohydrates: 11.4 g.
- Fiber: 3.5 g.
- Protein: 14.4 g.
- Cholesterol: 0 mg.
Keywords: Thai Green Curry