Strawberry Banana Yogurt Muffins
These healthy Strawberry Banana Muffins are low in sugar, but the banana sweetens them naturally.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Sucanat
- 2 large bananas, mashed (~ 1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I used whole milk yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners and/or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Sucanat. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together mashed bananas, egg, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until they are just mixed.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tins and bake in the preheated oven for 20-23 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 5.5g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 35.4g
- Protein: 2.1g
Keywords: healthy muffins