Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie is lightly sweet and full of nourishing ingredients. The strawberry banana flavor is lovely.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1-2 smoothies 1x
- Category: recipes
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: smoothies
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 2 cups hulled and halved strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a large blender and blend until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Pour into 1 large glass for 1 serving, or 2 smaller glasses for 2 servings. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is for 1 serving. Divide everything in half for two servings.
Please note that this smoothie has no added sugar. All sugar is natural from the fruit.
- Serving Size: Whole Recipe
- Calories: 407
- Sugar: 31 grams
- Fat: 10 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 grams
- Carbohydrates: 73 grams
- Fiber: 15 grams
- Protein: 10 grams
Keywords: Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie