A simple spinach salad dressed with warm, sticky-sweet roasted grapes, feta cheese, and toasted walnuts.
- 2–3 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1–2 pinches salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the grapes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt. Toss to evenly coat.
- Place the grapes on a baking sheet (Tip: use parchment paper for easy clean up!) and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and use a spatula to toss the grapes around a little. To the other side of the pan, add the walnuts. Put the baking sheet back into the oven and roast for another 5-6 minutes. The grapes should roast for a total of about 15-16 minutes and the walnuts needs about 5-6 minutes to get toasted.
- Combine the spinach leaves, grapes, walnuts, and feta cheese in a bowl. Use your hands or two forks to toss the salad, making sure the glaze-y grapes touch all of the spinach leaves. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 large main
- Calories: 511
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 666mg
- Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: healthy dinner