All of your fall favorites in a glass! This is an easy, healthier, and delicious fall cocktail made with simple ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon golden sugar, for the glass rims
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, for the glass rims
- 1 fresh lemon wedge, for the glass rims
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) spiced rum
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) apple cider
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) sparkling water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 fresh apple slices
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the bottom of a shallow bowl.
- Rub the lemon wedge onto the rim of 2 cocktail glasses and dip them in the sugar.
- Stir together the spiced rum, apple cider, and sparkling water in a small pitcher.
- Divide the crushed ice between the 2 cocktail glasses and add 1 apple slice to each. Pour in the rum mixture.
- Serve. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: cocktail recipes
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 12 grams
- Fat: 1.4 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 39 grams
- Fiber: 11 grams
- Protein: 4.5 grams
Keywords: sparkling apple cider cocktail