This Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip is a lighter version of your favorite appetizer! It’s super easy to make with just 5 ingredients.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled bleu cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: appetizer
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 292.2mg
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 31.3mg
Keywords: Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip