These Salmon Quinoa Bowls are easy to make and filled with flavor!
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 6 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup low sodium tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 small head cauliflower, florets cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 bunch mustard greens, veins removed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- sliced green onions, optional, for garnish
1. Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together 4 tablespoons lime juice, tamari sauce, maple syrup,
red curry paste, and ginger. Add the salmon and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the
cauliflower and cook until it is softened and starting to brown, about 7 minutes. Add the
garlic and sauté for a minute.
4. Add the mustard greens to the pan, top wtih the lime juice, and stir until they are bright
green and wilted, another two minutes.
5. Remove the vegetables from the pan and put them in a bowl, covered with aluminum foil
to keep them warm. Wipe out the pan.
6. Add the remaining tablespoon avocado oil to the pan over medium high heat. Add the
salmon with the sauce to the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
7. To serve, add 1/4 of the cooked quinoa to each bowl, top with 1/4 of the vegetables, and
1/4 of the salmon. Drizzle any sauce that’s left in the pan on top of the bowls. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: dinner recipes
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 564
- Sugar: 11 grams
- Fat: 18.9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 50 grams
- Fiber: 8 grams
- Protein: 50 grams
Keywords: salmon quinoa bowl