- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, hard side removed and cut in half
- 1 medium apple, cored and diced (Peeled or not–your choice. A lot of varieties will work here)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small dish, mix together the olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Put your brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Drizzle the brussels sprouts with the oil mixture and gently toss to evenly coat.
- Roast the brussels sprouts for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the apples and almonds. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes. Enjoy!