This Roasted Broccoli Barbecue Pizza has a smoky sauce and is paired with crispy, roasted broccoli….you’re going to love this!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Put your broccoli on a baking sheet, drizzle with the oil and salt, and toss to coat.
- Roast the broccoli in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread the barbecue sauce onto the pizza crust.
- Top with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar.
- When the broccoli has roasted for 10 minutes, remove it from the oven and place it on the pizza crust. Top the broccoli with the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the 425 degree oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to brown and the crust is at your desired crispiness. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 4 grams
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 8 grams