This is a protein bar made with collagen protein that tastes amazing and has the best crunchy texture.
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1/3 cup collagen protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces chocolate baking bar
- To a medium bowl, add the crisp rice cereal, almond butter, honey, protein powder, salt, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Line a 8X8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Firmly press the cereal mixture into the pan. Place in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Using a double broiler or in the microwave, melt the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the mixture in the pan and use a rubber spatula to evenly spread it across the pan, making sure it reaches the corners.
- Place the pan back in the freezer until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Pull the parchment paper to remove the bars from the pan. Use a knife to cut into 10 bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
“Cook time” below is actually time to chill in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: snack recipes
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 302
- Sugar: 30.1 g.
- Sodium: 65.5 g.
- Fat: 14.1 g.
- Carbohydrates: 42.5 g.
- Fiber: 2.7 g.
- Protein: 6.5 g.
- Cholesterol: 0mg.
Keywords: protein bar recipe