- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4 russet potatoes, sliced
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (I used a 3-cheese blend of mozzarella, cheddar, and jack)
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomato sauce, Italian herb blend, salt, pepper, corn, peas, and carrots.
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Place a layer of potatoes on the bottom. You want to cover the bottom, overlapping the potatoes a little. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a similar fashion, add a layer of zucchini and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with 1/3 of the tomato sauce and vegetable mixture. On top of this, sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat this two more times for a total of three layers.
- Cook on high in your crockpot for 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 of 4 servings
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 10.5g
- Sodium: 725mg
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Protein: 15.8g