Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
This Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is an easy appetizer everyone loves! It’s lighted up with Neufchâtel cheese and nonfat Greek yogurt, but no one will ever be able to tell.
- Author: Maryea Flaherty | Happy Healthy Mama
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 (10 ounce) package cut spinach (does not need to be thawed)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke quarters, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bar Neufchâtel cheese (this is lighter than normal cream cheese; regular cream cheese may be substituted)
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the first 9 ingredients, in the order listed, inside the Instant Pot. (Everything except the parmesan and mozzarella cheese)
- Lock the lid in place, select high pressure, and set the timer for 6 minutes.
- Once it is finished cooking, do a quick release of the pressure.
- Stir in the parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or bread. Enjoy!
*Dip will be seem liquid-y at first, but it thickens as it sits.
*Please note that cooking time includes the time it takes to bring the Instant Pot to pressure.
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 2.8 grams
- Fat: 10.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 4.2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 6.6 grams
- Fiber: 1.9 grams
- Protein: 13.7 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Diip