This Instant Pot Pasta dish is so easy with just 3 ingredients!
- 1 pound whole wheat rotini pasta
- 4 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place the pasts and chicken broth in the inner pot of your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Press the manual button and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes*.
- Once the timer beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Turn to valve to
release any remaining pressure.
- Press the cancel button, and remove the lid and stir the pasta very well. Place the lid back on
the Instant Pot, and with the heat off, allow the pasta to sit for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper to your
Cook Time for Varying Pastas
Base the cooking time you use on the recommended cooking time on the package of your pasta:
2-5 minutes: 0 minutes using Instant Pot
6-7 minutes: 1 minute using Instant Pot
8-9 minutes: 2 minutes using Instant Pot
10-11 minutes: 3 minutes using Instant Pot
12-13 minutes: 4 minutes using Instant Pot
14-15 minutes: 5 minutes using Instant Pot
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 27 minutes
- Category: dinner recipes
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 456
- Sugar: 4.3 grams
- Fat: 6.6 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 84 grams
- Fiber: 10.4 grams
- Protein: 21 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Pasta