This Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower recipe is a low-carb, creamy and delicious side dish!
- 1 large or 2 small cauliflower crowns*, core removed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup parmesan reggiano cheese
- Add trivet/steamer basket, cauliflower, and chicken stock to your Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Use the manual setting to cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Use the quick release function to release the pressure.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor. Add the butter, salt, garlic powder, and cheese and process until silky smooth.
- Serve immediately** with additional melted butter and freshly cracker pepper, if desired.
*Different sized cauliflower crowns make a difference, so if your crown is especially small, use two small ones.
**I have successfully made these ahead of time and reheated them.
Nutritional information is based on 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 4 grams
- Fat: 11 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 11 grams