- Always use extra-firm tofu. Tofu is delicate so you want the firmest variety so it can stand up to the grill.
- Don’t forget to press your tofu first. Pressed tofu will have better texture and will be easier to flip on the grill as well.
- Oil the grates of your grill. Tofu doesn’t have as much fat as many meats and therefore will easily stick to the grates if you don’t oil them.
- If you’d like a different flavor profile, you can use this same recipe and method, just change out the marinade.
- Preheat the grill before you begin.
*Nutritonal values are approximate and will vary depending on which barbecue sauce you use.