Sweet Green Juice Recipe (That Even the Kids will Drink!)
This green juice recipe is sweet and perfect for beginners!
- 2 cups baby spinach (packed)
- 2 medium carrots, cut to fit in chute
- 2 medium apples, cored and cut to fit in chute
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (1/2 pineapple)
- Turn on juicer and add all ingredients.
- If desired, strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove pulp.
This recipe works best with a masticating juicer. Juice may be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 36 grams
- Fat: 0.72 grams
- Carbohydrates: 51 grams