- 4 medium pears, divided
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond butter, cashew butter, or peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8X8 inch pan with parchment paper with overhang or aluminum foil and lightly oil the foil.
- Make a pear puree by blending 2 pears. I did not peel the pears, but if your blender isn’t powerful you may want to peel them first. You should have 1 cup pear puree.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 cup pear puree, the apple sauce, nut butter, and vanilla.
- Stir in the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, flour, oats, and baking powder. Mix until combined.
- Peel and dice the two remaining pears. Stir in the diced pears.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 5.2g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 3.1g