These Frozen Yogurt Bars are easy to make, naturally sweetened, and can be eaten for breakfast or dessert!
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbs honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup
- ~1/2 cup granola*
- Line a small-sized baking tray/container with parchment paper.
- Blend together ½ of the sliced strawberries, yogurt and honey.
- Pour the yogurt onto the baking sheet and spread with a knife or spatula until you have a smooth layer.
- Sprinkle on the remaining sliced berries and top with granola.
- Place the tin in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Take the baking sheet out of the fridge and break the yogurt bark into chunks with your hands or cut into bars with a knife.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: recipes
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 7.9 grams
- Fat: 6.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Fiber: 2.1 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
Keywords: frozen yogurt bars