These Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Blender Muffins are rich, fudge-y, and are super easy to make in your blender! Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Paleo-friendly
- 1 cup peanut butter (use almond butter for Paleo option)
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2–4 tablespoons chocolate chips, optional (I use this brand of vegan chocolate chips)*
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with silicone baking cups * or spray with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Put all ingredients except chocolate chips in a powerful blender and blend until very smooth, about 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture among 12 cups in the muffin tin and top with chocolate chips, if using. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before removing from the muffin tin. Enjoy!
*Links to products are affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Happy Healthy Mama!