Fruit Posicles–perfect for the 4th of July or any summer day!
- Lemonade (preferably an all-natural version or make your own with lemon juice, sugar or honey, and water)
- Watermelon, cut into small pieces or star shapes
- First, fill your popsicle mold with as much fruit as you desire.
- Next, fill the popsicle mold with lemonade.
- Freeze for about 3 hours or longer. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours freezer time
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 41
- Sugar: 12.7g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2g
- Protein: 4.4g