This Grilled Salmon Kabobs recipe is easy, flavorful, and a family favorite every time!
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet (preferably wild), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 12–16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Mix together the oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- Beginning and ending with the salmon, thread the salmon and folded lemon slices onto two pairs of side-by-side skewers. You will have 6-8 total skewers, depending on how close you put your salmon and folded lemon slices.
- Brush both sides of the skewers with oil and then sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Grill, turning once or twice during the grilling time, 5-8 minutes, until the fish is opaque.
- Prep Time: 12 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Serving Size: 4 kabobs
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 683.8mg
- Fat: 30.8g
- Saturated Fat: 6.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 35.6g
- Cholesterol: 93.6mg