These 3-ingredient fudge pops are THE BEST fudge pops I’ve ever tasted, hands down.
- 1 (15 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup honey (for vegan, use maple syrup)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Put all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze.*
*I used 5 small stainless steel condiment cups and 5 BPA-free plastic baby food storage cups and craft sticks for mine. I like having smaller sized pops, so these were perfect for us. About an hour after I put them into the freezer, I stuck the craft sticks in. They were fully frozen in about 2-3 hours. Larger pops will take longer.
*Edited to add: I left one old photo showing the way they looked with the small containers I froze them in. The other photos are how they look when I make them in my Zoku Quick Pop Maker. I love it because I can make popsicles in 7 minutes!!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 large popsicle
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 15 grams
- Fat: 15 grams
- Carbohydrates: 20 grams
- Fiber: 1.8 grams
- Protein: 2.4 grams
Keywords: easy recipe