This Dairy-Free Orange Creamsicle Smoothie tastes like an Orange Julius or Orange Push Up, but is much healthier! Made without refined sugar and dairy-free, this is a healthy treat.
- 3 oranges
- 1 (15 ounce) can lite coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- Peel the oranges, removing as much of the white pith as possible as it can make the smoothie bitter.
- Segment the orange and place the segments on a tray and freeze.
- When the orange segments are frozen, place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: smoothie
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 39.7
- Sodium: 45.7
- Fat: 15.1
- Saturated Fat: 11.3
- Carbohydrates: 44.5
- Fiber: 4.8
- Protein: 1.9