- 1 package (13.2 ounces) refrigerated puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small (3 3-pound) rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Unroll the puff pastry and set aside. Grease a 2-quart, oblong baking dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté onion and carrots until tender, 5-7 minutes. Stir in garlic and herbs; cook 1 minute. Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in broth and 1 cup of the Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the frozen peas, lemon juice, chicken, and salt and pepper; return to a boil. Transfer to the greased baking dish.
- Whisk together egg yolk and remaining Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk; brush over pastry. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly and golden brown, 45 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.