This Crockpot White Chicken Chili is a healthier version of White Chicken Chili that is light and dairy free. So easy to make in your slow cooker!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilis
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 3 (15 ounce) can Great Northern beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the Crockpot. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the Crockpot and shred. Set aside for a moment.
- Transfer 2-4 cups of the soup into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the blended soup back in with the remaining soup in the Crockpot. Stir in the shredded chicken.
- Serve with optional toppings: jalapeño peppers, avocado, chopped cilantro, fresh limes. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Calories: 333
- Sugar: 5.2 g.
- Sodium: 1129.5 g.
- Fat: 4.9 g.
- Carbohydrates: 36.2 g.
- Fiber: 10.3 g.
- Protein: 37.2 g.
- Cholesterol: 86.5 g.
Keywords: Crockpot White Chicken Chili