With just 5 simple ingredients, this Crock Pot Hot Chocolate recipe is rich, decadent, and everyone loves it.
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 9 ounces stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in your slow cooker. Note: You can make this in a Crock Pot or using the slow cooker function of your Instant Pot, as I did for these photos
- Cook on low heat for 2 to 3 hours or until the chocolate chips melt, and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir the mixture occasionally during cooking time to avoid the hot chocolate sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: slow cooker recipes
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 327
- Sugar: 33 grams
- Fat: 15.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 9 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 46 grams
- Fiber: 6.1 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
Keywords: Crock Pot Hot Chocolate