This Crustless Cranberry Pie is the easiest pie you’ll ever make and it’s absolutely delicious. This is a healthier recipe that’s gluten-free and has no added sugar.
- 1 cup 1-for-1 gluten-free flour*
- 1 cup Swerve
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a pie pan with cooking oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, Swerve, cinnamon, and allspice. Stir in the cranberries to coat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter*, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, and orange zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. The mixture will be thick.
- Transfer the mixture to the pie pan and use a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake in the heated oven for 30-40 minutes*, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Note 1: I use Cup4cup Gluten Free Flour Wholesome Flour Blend for this recipe
Note 2: Make sure the melted butter is somewhat cooled so you don’t cook the eggs when you add them.
Note 3: Ovens vary, so keep an eye on it starting at 30 minutes. In my oven, 33-34 minutes is perfect for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: recipes
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 1.3 grams
- Fat: 12.7 grams
- Saturated Fat: 7.6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Fiber: 1.7 grams
- Protein: 2.8 grams
Keywords: cranberry pie recipe