This blended Blueberry Chia Pudding is creamy and delicious!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup milk of choice*
- 1 tablespoon Swerve sweetener*
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Optional toppings: a dollop of Greek yogurt, extra blueberries, almond slices, fresh mint leaves, hemp heart seeds
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jar or other airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Top with any of the
optional toppings as desired and serve. Enjoy!
Depending on your caloric needs, age, and level of activity, this will be 1-2 servings. Nutritional information is for the entire recipe, so if this serves two for you, divide the numbers in half. Please also note that all of the sugar is natural sugar from the blueberries, and there is no added sugar in this recipe.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: breakfast recipes
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 526
- Sugar: 15 grams
- Fat: 28 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.6 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 57 grams
- Fiber: 30.4 grams
- Protein: 16.4 grams
Keywords: blueberry chia pudding