- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup milk (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk for these, but other milks will work)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I use mini chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with silicone baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas well.
- Add the milk, egg, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add the oats, salt, and baking powder and stir to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 6.9g
- Sodium: 142.2mg
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 16.4mg