These Baked Blueberry French Toast Cups are a fun twist on traditional French Toast!
- 6 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy will work)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 35o degrees. Spray 10 cups of a muffin tin with cooking oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Add the bread to the bowl and stir to combine. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the blueberries to the bread mixture.
- Scoop the mixture by the heaping 1/2 cup into the muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15-25 minutes*, until the French Toast Cups are set.
*In the regular muffin tin, these were ready in 15 minutes. In a ceramic muffin tin, it took 25 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 8.6 grams
- Fat: 4.3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 17 grams
- Fiber: 1.2 grams
- Protein: 6.8 grams